Over the years my blog has evolved as I continue to learn and grow in my relationship with Jesus. But my objective has always remained the same:
To encourage, equip and empower others to live out a fearless faith in Jesus Christ.
What to expect?
- Biblical teachings for spiritual growth
- Personal stories from myself and others celebrating fearless living
- Guest posts featuring other people, ministries and movements and the cool things they’re doing
- The occasional biblical insight on certain current events
- Updates on my work in ministry and any new projects
I’m currently transitioning to more discussions highlighting the acts of the Holy Spirit in other people’s lives and ministries.
Celebrating Jesus in others glorifies God and brings us closer together as members of His body.
So if you enjoy hearing about the cool things God is doing in others you’ll enjoy the new content coming soon.
No Spammy Emails
No need to worry about your inbox being blown up with routine emails.
Most successful bloggers say consistent and prolific content is what people want. I disagree.
Regardless of how little I write, the Live Fearless Blog continues to grow every month. And all organically at that.
This isn’t a “come and be fed the secrets of fearless living” type of blog.
I prefer quality content over prolific content. I only write or share when I feel led to or am inspired by something.
Most Popular Posts
Introduction to the Bible: Understanding the Dual-Authorship of the Bible
Dual authorship, when used in reference to the Bible, simply means that God used men to write the Scriptures without eliminating their wills and personalities from the writing process. The Bible is actually not one book but a collection of […continue reading…]
Should We Be Leary of People Who Name Them Selves Prophets, Apostles and Pastors? How Important Are Our Titles?
I recently saw a post on Google plus that raised this question: When men and women take it upon their selves to title their selves as apostle, prophet, prophetess or pastor are we supposed to watch them from afar with reservation? I believe that […continue reading…]
Lessons on Intercessory Prayer from Ezekiel 22:29-31
God told the prophet Ezekiel that He had looked for a man, just one man, who would stand in the gap for His people so that He would not have to destroy the land. But he could […continue reading…]
What Does Psalm 37:4 Really Mean?
Psalms 37:4 is a highly misunderstood verse and a favorite of the prosperity preachers. “Delight yourself in God and He’ll give you whatever you want,” they say. As if God is […continue reading…]
Touch Not My Anointed (1 Chronicles 16:22) What does it really mean?
1 Chronicles 16:22 is often used to suggest that we should not speak against those teachers who appear to be anointed even if their teachings may be contradictory to sound doctrine. Those who use this verse in such a way say […continue reading…]
- Bay City Church
- 12 Toxic Thought Patterns
- I want to give you a gift!
- I Survived My First Earthquake!
- People Are Watching You
- I Got to Meet Lecrae!
- I Love You
- Dealing With Your Critics
- 15 Year-Old-Teen Murdered in Gang Initiation Shooting
- Memoir to Be Released May 2018
- Amazed by the Grace of God
- Bringing Back Joseph’s Journal
- What is Worship?
- What is a Professing Christian?
- Touch Not My Anointed (1 Chronicles 16:22) What does it really mean?
- Can Only Pastors Baptize People?
- 14 Proofs Your Salvation is Genuine (1 John)
- 10 Warnings About False Conversion
- 4 Keys to Finding Healing From Church Hurt
- It’s Time to Slay
- The Power of Consecration (Lessons from Exodus)
- I Have Finally Published My First Book!
- Wavering Hearts: Part 3 (Lessons from Exodus)
- Wavering Hearts: Part 2 (Lessons from Exodus)
- Wavering Hearts: Part 1 (Lessons from Exodus)
- Genesis: The Book of Beginnings
- 3 Surefire Ways to Steer Through the Foggy Seasons of Life
- Blindfolded Christians: Walking By Faith and Not By Sight
- When the Bible Alone is No Longer Enough to Satisfy Your Spiritual Hunger
- 4 Irrefutable Proofs Millenial Christians Are Ushering in a New Church Era
- When Good Robs Us of Best
- 4 Things That Will Always Ensure You’re Walking in God’s Will for Your Life
- The Challenge of Loving Unconditionally
- Petition to Ban U.S. Flag is Hoax
- The Challenge of Loving Unconditionally
- Reflections on Genesis 1:1
- No Pain No Gain!
- Let There Be Light: How I Met Jesus
- The Face of Faith
- Mixed Religion: Why I Hated God
- Park Bench Epiphany
- Make the Most of Today
- Conflict Resolution Jesus’ Way
- Healing Our Wounds, Part 1; Beginning the Journey
- Broken Perceptions
- You are Loved Even When You’re Feeling Unloved
- Lessons on Intercessory Prayer from Ezekiel 22: 29-31
- Preach God’s Word
- The Bible Does Not Promote Civil Disobedience
- What Is a Testimony?
- Do I Have To Go To Church To Be A Good Christian?
- What Does Psalm 37:4 Really Mean?
- Should We Be Leary of People Who Name Them Selves Prophets, Apostles and Pastors? How Important Are Our Titles?
- Is God Malicious? Did He Create Suffering? Would a Loving God Allow Suffering? Does Suffering Prove There is No God?
- God’s Desire For The Church
- “Doctrine” Is Not a Curse Word: Why Your Doctrine and Theology are Important
- Where Does Bad Theology Come From?
- 2014 In Review
- The Christmas Story: The Wisdom of The Wise Men
- What Does It Mean To Be A Christian?
- Perfectly Imperfect
- The Biblical Importance of Self Esteem
- Three Easy Indicators to Identify False Teaching
- Defining Hope
- Social Activism and the Christian #Ferguson #EricGarner #TamirRice
- Need Help Understanding the Bible? Three Simple Steps to Get You Started
- What’s In Your Safe Deposit Box
- Politics, Culture and Morality Have Nothing To Do With The Gospel
- The Church and Ferguson
- A Christian Response to Ferguson
- Introduction to the Bible: Introduction to the Gospel of John
- Introduction to the Bible: Understanding the Dual-Authorship of the Bible
- Where Do I Start With My Bible?
- Conquering Our Fear of the Bible
- Tricky Technicalities: How Details Outside of Context Twist the Meaning of Bible Passages
- The Loving Hand of Majesty
- The Inheritance of Silence
- Pedestal Pedestrians
- Descent From Autumn
- A Great Example of Building Biblical Perspectives
- Building Biblical Perspectives, part 4 (God’s Glory)
- Building Biblical Perspectives, part 3 (Selflessness)
- Honoring God Through Valentine’s Day
- Building Biblical Perspectives, part 2 (Entitlement)
- Building Biblical Perspectives, part 1 (Humility)
- Why Bother Studying the Bible?
God is good.